DJ Aguila White Art Deco 155 2023 Snowboard + V Pro Black bindings snowboard set
Womens Spirit 140 2023 Snowboard + Spirit Snowboard Bindings 2023
Emperor 156 2023 Snowboard
Kids Stuntwood 140 2023 Snowboard + Stuntwood Snowboard Bindings
Kids Minishred 120 2023 Snowboard + Minishred bindings
DJ Aguila Black Art Deco 157 2023 Snowboard
Womens Birds Of A Feather 150W 2023 Snowboard
Skate Banana 156W 2023 Snowboard
Winter Is Mine 164W 2023 Snowboard
Kids Minishred 85 2023 Snowboard + Minishred Snowboard Bindings
Stale Mod 157W 2023 Snowboard
Frontier 156 2023 Splitboard
Grand Cru 163W 2023 Snowboard
DJ Aguila White Art Deco 157 2023 Snowboard
Beast x Volcom 155 2023 Snowboard
DJ Aguila White Art Deco 155 2023 Snowboard
Womens Dawn 152 2023 Snowboard
Kids Stuntwood 140W 2023 Snowboard + Stuntwood Snowboard Bindings
Paradise Lost 155W 2023 Snowboard
Stale Mod 156 2023 Snowboard
Stalefish 157 2024 Snowboard
DJ Aguila Black Art Deco 155 2023 Snowboard
Emperor 153 2023 Snowboard
Stratos 159 2023 Splitboard
DJ Aguila Black Art Deco 159 2023 Snowboard
Womens Smoothie 146 2023 Snowboard
Womens XOXO 145 2022 Snowboard
Mega Split 159 2023 Splitboard
Paradise Lost 156 2023 Snowboard
Emperor 155W 2023 Snowboard
Womens Dawn 149 2023 Snowboard
Kids Ripper x Volcom 116 2023 Snowboard
Grand Cru 157 2023 Snowboard
Kids Future Team 142 2023 Snowboard
Kids Ripper x Volcom 106 2023 Snowboard
Rene-Gade 156 2024 Snowboard
Winter Is Mine 161 2023 Snowboard
Orca Split 156 2023 Splitboard
Defenders Of Awesome 159W 2024 Snowboard
Kids Minishred 105 2023 Snowboard + Minishred bindings
T.Rice Orca 147 2023 Snowboard
The Navigator 161 2022 Snowboard
Kids Minishred 95 2023 Snowboard + Minishred Snowboard Bindings
Womens Breeze 148 2023 Snowboard
Womens Stratos 149 2023 Snowboard
Womens Mercy 146 2022 Snowboard
Buy a snowboard.
Looking for a snowboard? A real online snowboard shop like Stoked Boardshop is your best choice. We are experts in all the sports we sell. That's why we always give you the right advice in our shops and online snowboard shop.
Your ideal snowboard setup.
For beginners and intermediate snowboarders it's often hard to find the right board for you. We'd like to help you with that. Call us with your question, visit the Stoked Store or even easier, answer this questionnaire and mail it to email@example.com . Together with you, we will create your ideal snowboard set-up. We'll be happy to put it together for you and adjust it exactly the way you want it.
Info we need
1. Your height, weight and shoe size 2
. Your snowboard experience (expressed in how many weeks you've been snowboarding)
3. Your snowboard goals (how much % do you give to PISTE - PARK - POEDER).
Are you overwhelmed by the large number of snowboards on offer?
Don't worry, we'll show you the way. We'll help you choose the right board for the right discipline.
For example, a flexible snowboard is easier to learn and to ride rails on.
A flexible board is easier to learn and to ride rails, while a flexible board is better for riding powder or jumping big jumps. A medium flex or stiffer board is better suited for these purposes.
One thing is for sure: you'll find it all here. The following factors are important when choosing a snowboard: length, weight, shoe size, snowboard experience and what you want to do with it. As a board shop by and for boarders, we know exactly which board is right for you and we're happy to answer any questions you might have.
The choice of a snowboard depends on the kind of riding you want to do with it. The most important thing is that your board suits you. Of course, you can go down the mountain with any snowboard. But the different nuances in shape, stiffness and technology make a big difference per discipline.
- Piste: Do you like to ride only on the piste? Then an all-mountain snowboard is your best bet. With an all-mountain snowboard, the nose is longer than the tail. So you can have a lot of fun on and off the slopes. These boards are perfect for on-piste riding at a chilly price.
- Park - slopestyle: You like to ride a lot in the snowpark and you like to combine riding jumps with rails and piste riding. Then your best choice is a medium-flex to stiffer all-mountain freestyle snowboard. These snowboards often belong to the higher segment. This is also the most all-round type of board we have in our assortment at Stoked Boardshop.
- Park - jibbing: Are you looking for a board to ride rails, to do butter tricks on and off the slopes or to go to the snowpark indoors? The flexilbele jib board is exactly what you need. The base is often cheaper and the board nice and flexible.
- Powder and backcountry: Hiking sessions and getting to the lift early every day to make your first tracks in the deep snow? No doubt about it. You need a freeride snowboard. These boards are especially designed for backcountry riding. They are extra stiff and extra long for maximum floatation.
Are you a fan of powder but also like to go fast in the snowpark and on the piste? Go for a stiff freestyle-all-mountain snowboard. With this board you can make the biggest jumps, reach the highest speeds on the piste and stay afloat in the powder.
Because of the many brands, you sometimes can't see the wood for the trees. That's why we only sell brands in our online snowboard shop that we, as boarder, are satisfied with. Snowboard brands that are owned by snowboarders. All snowboard brands like Lib Tech, Bataleon, Capita, Gnu, Stoked Board Co and Verdad Snowboards were tested and approved by our Stoked sponsored snowboarders. These brands stand in stark contrast to the cheap snowboards from sport shops that break very quickly, are slow to react and uncontrollable. If you want to learn your favourite sport and have fun, go for a real snowboard brand.
Service for and by boarders.
We give you specific advice and quality material at a great price. We mount your bindings according to your wishes and maintain your Stoked Board Co snowboard for life for free. You bring your Stoked board to us and 2 days later you can pick it up, waxed and sharpened. That is our service.